Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center provides all the services your car or truck needs most, at over 700 locations nationwide. All our services are performed by factory-trained experts and on your schedule. You'll never need an appointment and you'll get service while you wait, even on evenings and weekends. Plus, we'll take care of any make or model, using quality parts from trusted brands like Motorcraft and name-brand tires from Goodyear, Continental Tire, Michelin and more. Experience Quick Lane and discover that we're ready to serve.
The factory-trained auto service technicians at your local Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center will thoroughly inspect your vehicle's key components and systems from top to bottom, and then give you an in-depth Vehicle Check-Up Report that will help you easily monitor your car's or truck's maintenance needs. As with any Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center service, no appointment is necessary, so come in anytime.
Come to Our Quick Lane Center For:
- Lube, Oil & Filter Change
- The Works Fuel Saver Package
- Vehicle-specific Scheduled Maintenance
- Brake Maintenance & Repair
- Battery Testing
- Cooling System Maintenance & Repair
- Belt/Hose Maintenance & Repair
- No Appointment Needed!
Tire Buying, Care and Maintenance Roseville MN
Whether you're shopping for the best price on a new set of tires for your car, truck, hybrid, crossover or SUV, or are simply looking for a quick tire repair, tire rotation or tire inspection, make sure you visit your local Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center. When you purchase tire(s), the following services are typically included:*
- Tire inspection for proper inflation and wear
- Tire rotation
- New tire installation
- Tire mounting and balancing
- Disposal fee
- State taxes
*There may be additional charges. Be sure to ask your Quick Lane® Tire & Auto Center representative to explain items on your statement.
Our factory-trained experts know all the ins and outs when it comes to your tires and have the right replacements on hand, based on your requirements. They can also help you get the most out of your tires with simple maintenance tips.Shop Tires
Quick Lane Vehicle Services Roseville MN
Oil Change Service
Getting an oil and filter change at your local Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center helps keep your engine clean and properly lubricated, so it can run more efficiently. Our factory-trained technicians offer high-quality oil and filter products that are right for your vehicle. Put it all together and it can even help improve your gas mileage and extend the life of your vehicle. You have three choices to get the maximum value out of your oil change. Each one offers high-quality oil and filter products from Motorcraft that are right for your vehicle and can even help improve your gas mileage and extend the life of your vehicle.
- Oil & Filter Change - Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center uses premium-quality Motorcraft® Synthetic Blend Oil with specially designed performance additives. It helps minimize damage-causing deposits, rust and corrosion and provides excellent wear protection.
- The Works Fuel Saver Package - With The Works, you get an oil change and a whole lot more, including a tire rotation, brake inspection, battery test and a Vehicle Check-Up Report to help you monitor your vehicle's maintenance.
- Vehicle-specific Scheduled Maintenance -There is no better way to take care of your vehicle than to follow the recommendations in your vehicle's maintenance schedule. Whether it's an oil change, spark plug replacement, engine coolant flush
Your brakes are your vehicle's most important safety feature, but just because they're stopping your vehicle doesn't mean they're working their best. In order to stop your car or truck safely, brakes are designed to slowly wear as you use them. That's why regular maintenance of your brake system is so important. Visit your local Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center anytime for service while you wait and we'll make sure to keep your vehicle stopping. Plus, we offer high-quality brake products and brake fluid.
An old car battery can stop you cold. If you're not sure whether your battery is worn out, stop by your local Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center for a battery test. We'll see if it's ready for another season. Plus, if you need a new one, we stock the batteries that are right for your vehicle.
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards and latest technologies in design and engineering
- High quality at competitive prices
- Have excellent warranty coverage
Warm weather can take a toll on your vehicle, and a malfunctioning cooling system can lead to overheating and damage to your radiator. Visit your local Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center anytime to have factory-trained auto service technicians inspect your system and replace any damaged or worn components. This will keep your engine protected during warm months and will provide you with peace of mind.
- Check hoses for damage and leaks
- Monitor operating temperatures
Belts and Hoses
Worn-out or broken belts and hoses are some of the most commonly overlooked causes of disabled vehicles. Visit your local Quick Lane Tire & Auto Center anytime and our factory-trained experts can inspect all your belts for wear and your hoses for leaks. Plus, we have a full range of quality replacement belts and hoses on hand.
- Inspect belts for wear and cracks
- Test for correct belt tension
- Check hoses for leaks and cracks
- Pinch-test of hoses